This is my sunflower that I started to grow from a sunflower seed at school. It was just like the ones my big brother likes to eat when he plays baseball. Isn't it pretty! Look how tall it got. The grasshoppers really liked to eat the leaves and hang out on it. I am going to save the seeds and plant another one next year! Andrea found a tiny flower that looked like my BIG one. She is kind of silly!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
LOOK WHAT I DID!
This is my sunflower that I started to grow from a sunflower seed at school. It was just like the ones my big brother likes to eat when he plays baseball. Isn't it pretty! Look how tall it got. The grasshoppers really liked to eat the leaves and hang out on it. I am going to save the seeds and plant another one next year! Andrea found a tiny flower that looked like my BIG one. She is kind of silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
1 comment:
Tell her Aunt Jean is so impressed, really!
Post a Comment