Sunday, September 7, 2008

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Andrea's first post.......I got a really big dollar from my teacher for doing all my homework everyday! I got to choose which prize I wanted and I wanted the big dollar. I want to go buy something at the dollar store but my mom said I have to wait.

4 comments:

Ahren Carpenter and Family said...

So cute! How the heck do you get her to sit still to do her hair? it looks so cute. And yes clear lake would be fun. I need to send Jean a comment and see if she is ever coming out again.

Jean McKendrick said...

It's fun when they get to pick out prizes at school. I see how the positive reinforcement is really encouraging Kai to do what he is supposed to. That was lacking a lot last year, thus all the time outs. :)
He got a little ball the first week of school that Kaden really liked and next time he got to pick a prize he got an exact replica for Kaden. Wasn't that sweet? They do love each other...

Jenny Erazo said...

Ahren~I've gotten really fast at doing the first row of her hair (which is normally all the farther I get!:-) or I put on some cartoons!

Jenny Erazo said...

Jean-prizes are fun. They get corny little things for doing homework but it is soooo motivational for them.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...