Saturday, September 27, 2008

SCENERY FOR JEAN & MATT




My sister and her family live in Florida but I know that they totally miss Cache Valley and the beautiful scenery so I took some pictures for them of the leaves in the canyon. It is absolutley beautiful in the fall! They say when all the trees turn red, it looks like the canyon is on fire. I am hoping that they will see these and become homesick and want to move back here:-)

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Those are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your fall with me. Trust me, I'd move back in a heart beat. We truly miss Logan! It's the greatest place on earth to live!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...