Thursday, September 11, 2008

ALEX "CARLOS" SANTANA

Ok, I was working on a paper and all the kids were SUPPOSED to be in bed and I hear the strumming of a guitar. I peeked around the corner and ALex was playing his guitar. He really wants to be a rockstar! Kinda cute huh!

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

That's really cute! Kai likes the guitar too, Bill has a little one he lets him play when we go to their house. Kaden loves guitar hero, we let him "play along" when Matt plays.
I like your memory book, that's fun. I am glad you are figuring all this out so you can help me. I am getting old, I totally couldn't remember the picture labeled, "the last time we were all together". Wow, that's bad.

Jenny Erazo said...

I thought that was when Uncle LD died but now that I think about it, thats not right because you weren't able to make it. I don't know what the occasion was that we were all in Salem?!

Jean McKendrick said...

No, I was there for Uncle LD's celebration of life.
How was Lagoon today?

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...