


We just got back from our trip to Oregon to visit family. We had a great time. I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up my neice and nephew and take them with us to hang out with Grandpa. We went and played at the park that my sisters and I played in when we were growing up. We all had a really fun time and I don't think you could find a more proud grandpa! Here he is with 5 of his 9 grandchildren!
2 comments:
Holy crap you have a cute family!!!! I was sad I didn't get to see you and have our children spend time. You could have gotten my # from J you dork! Oh well yes when you graduate I would love to be there so we could party like flies on cow pies. Sorry if i was kinda weird at the service for Cris it was a hard day! And I am just overwhelmed that 1/2 of my immediate family is gone and not a whole lot of my extended family do I talk to. It was really nice that so many people were there to honor Cris. WOW what a speech his previous client gave!!!! Love ya
oops I didn't know that the comments would show up on your page sorry.......I am an unexperienced blogger for sure!
Post a Comment