Thursday, August 14, 2008

THE DOOBIE BROTHERS





Here are a few pictures of the Doobie Brothers concert that my dad got us tickets to. Not only did he get us tickets but he got me backstage. The company that he works for catered the event and as you can see from the picture where my two uncles are working, it was BUSY! I think my dad said there were almost 4,000 people there. I took a picture from backstage and that is my red, white and blue chair that is empty with my Aunt Deb sitting next to it in the blue shirt. I also got a few pictures(from a distance because I was too nervous to get up close!!) of the band. In one picture you can see my dad showing me around. Isn't he cute! It was a perfect night. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...