Monday, May 2, 2011

Time to catch-up

We have been busy doing lots of fun things that I haven't had time to post about. I just finished up my first year of grad school so I have a little extra time to catch-up the blog. The girls are taking hip-hop again this year. Here they are performing at the Novemberfest.

They have made some great friends with the girls in their class.

They have a fabulous teacher that we absolutely love!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Yay!!! I love to see posts from you!

Jean McKendrick said...

I wish we lived closer, I'd love to watch them dance. Something I wish I had the talent for. Maybe in the next life I'll be a dancer. :)

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...