Monday, October 18, 2010

REAL Salt Lake

About a month ago Alex and I got to go watch REAL play a game. The club he plays soccer with gets deals on the tickets so several of the boys he plays soccer with were there. It was a good game and the boys had a lot of fun.

Here is Alex with his friends that came to the game with us.

This was my favorite part of the game.....the elderly dancing ladies. My friend and I have decided that we want to try-out when we get a little older:)

2 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

LOL those elderly dancing ladies were the half time show at the game we went to too. That was funny.

Jai said...

wow, soccer is big out there. Looks like the world cup!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...