Saturday, September 11, 2010

And they're off!

The soccer season officially kicked off this weekend. Alex had his first game on Friday night. This is the first year that Alex has played for a state-level club and I am still learning the parent etiquette. Saturday morning at 7, we loaded up the van with some boys from the team and headed to the next game.

It was a good game that ended 1-1. Alex is having a lot of fun and learning a ton!

While we were away, the girls stayed with Aunt Debbie and did some shopping. I am not sure how to feel about these hot little boots they got while I was gone but the LOVE them!

They also made sure that Sasha got something new too....the found this little red dress at the dollar store:)

We will spend the next couple months watching Alex play soccer and are sooooo excited about it!

3 comments:

emalina49a said...

Let us know when the close (geographic) games are...we might show up! I was wishing Conner was old enough for that- to keep him active- but guess there are times and seasons

Jean McKendrick said...

Your soccer begins, our baseball begins. :) I love the red dress on the cat! Too cute!

Jai said...

Tell him we're rooting for him!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...