This is the first summer since living in Utah that I have not taken classes all summer and would just be working so I was looking forward to a fun-filled summer with the kids. I had so many plans for camping trips and fun little vacations but I found myself busier than ever. We didn't get to do as many fun things as I wanted and the kids start school next week so we are doing as many fun things in the next ten days as we can! This is the first time the kids have been miniature golfing.

They had a lot of fun and were pretty good.

As a matter of fact, they were so good, we thought we would hit the driving range.

Andrea was a natural!
1 comment:
Is that the mini golf course on main street in Logan? Like around the Fred Meyer area?
Mini golf is on our "to do list" before school starts too, it starts the 23rd here.
Post a Comment