The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays....friends, family, bbq's, fireworks and just being outside. This year was not so fun though for a couple of reasons. First, I had a horrible toothache so I was DOWN AND OUT! The second reason was that it was spread out. Our city firework show was on July 2nd, the cruise in was on the 3rd and then the fourth was on Sunday. We did manage to enjoy some of the festivities though:) Here are my two cute girlies in their fourth of July dresses(bizzy did not want to wear hers until the actual 4th of July though which is why she was grumpy)

Alex and Gary had a great time blowing things up. I was always taught to be REALLY careful with fireworks. As a matter of fact, my dad was the only one that would light them so this year it was tough for me to let Alex light things but I did and he loved every minute of it!

We did go to watch the fireworks with our good friends. Here is a shot of the die hards....the mosquito's came out so Bizzy, LaRecia and I headed to the van.

Alex took pictures of the fireworks and did a pretty good job:) Hope everyone else had a safe and happy 4th of July!!
2 comments:
Um yah, the fire safety thing runs deep in our blood. When one of our friends was lighting roman candles (having them shoot out of his hands) then proceeded to hand it to his 9 year old son who turned and aimed them at the crowd I about had a heart attack. Me, very careful with fireworks, very respectful of them!
Happy 4th!!! How fun for Alex. What is it with guys and things that blow up?
Post a Comment