Saturday, April 3, 2010

March 31st.......


So this is what March 31st looked like in Logan. My kids were able to build a snowman in our front yard


When I say kids, I mean Andrea. She and Bizzy wanted to build a snowman but as you can see from the picture, my dear little Andrea was the only one out there rolling the snowballs.


Bizzy came out when everything was done to put the finishing touches on. A crown and a pearl necklace. I love my kids:)

3 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

Holy cow, I can't believe your snow! It's 80 and sunny here! That's a late snow for you guys. Can't say I am jealous this time.

Leslie said...

I am impressed that there is snow there especially enough to make a snowman. Good job with the snowman.

Stevi said...

That was the greatest snow(woman) ever! Your kids are fabulous!

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...