Saturday, November 28, 2009
Dance to the music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
5 comments:
I am so glad you posted a comment on my blog. I actually dont know what i did with the paper you wrote your blog on so thanks for the comment. I can't believe how big Bizzy is!! I look forward to reading your block. happy holidays.
Hi Bizzy!!
Cute,
Do they enjoy dancing?
Your house is looking all Christmasy!
Your kids are awesome. They both look so beautiful! I want to see their dance moves!
Fun! I miss having Cosette in dance!
fun costumes! It sounds like they have a nice variety of styles. Awesome!
Post a Comment