
I just registered for the last time as an undergrad at Utah State University. I am not sure how I feel.......kind of bittersweet I guess. I am excited to be done and proud of myself for doing it and doing it well. I am sad to see my friends go though. I am applying to grad school here so I don't have to relocate my kids and most of my friends are applying to schools far, far away. I am grateful for the experiences that I have had and the opportunity to meet some really amazing people. As I look back over the last three years, I feel blessed to have had the chance to return to school find myself and along the way, make some friendships that will last forever. Oh ya, Thanks Stevi for the picture. I "borrowed" it from your blog:-)
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you Jenny. It is a bitter-sweet thing. It's still crazy for me to think that I'm done.
Congratulations!!!!
It is a very bitter sweet thing. Very good memories at USU!! Exciting future ahead though!!
Congrats! One step closer! You are an amazing person!
Jenny..seriously I am so proud of you. I have said it before, but you truly are an inspiration! I love you!
Yeah it is crazy!! We're getting so close! It is bittersweet. No problem about the picture, I borrowed it from someone else. haha
I am soooo proud of you! You are an amazing example especially to your kids.
Post a Comment