Saturday, October 31, 2009

Meet Turbo

Say hello to Turbo. This is one of the two guinea pigs that we adopted from the Humane Society a few weeks ago. The other one, the kids named squeaky, died two weeks after we brought her home. It was really sad for the kids especially since they were holding her when she died. We held a little funeral for her and buried her under an apple tree. Now, Turbo gets all kinds of love from the kids.

Last night Bizzy fell asleep while holding her and when I came into the bedroom, this is what I found. Turbo sitting on Bizzy's face watching TV. It was pretty cute!

5 comments:

rikki said...

Ohhh! I love it...but I think I might cry. We lost both our pigs the other night :( One of them we've had for almost 8 years. Bella was really upset so Kaleb told her he still had some birthday money and would get her another one if she wanted :)
I think they're one of the best pets...enjoy them!!

Stevi said...

How sweet (minus the dead guinea pig of course)

Jean McKendrick said...

That thing is HUGE! I guess I am used to rat pets. That is too funny she was sleeping on Bizzy's face. Do guinea pigs make pretty good pets?

Mariah said...

Oh my, that guinea pig is HUGE! It reminds me of the one on the movie Bedtime Stories. Have you seen it??

Anonymous said...

They look like the little pigs on G Force.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...