Saturday, October 10, 2009
Hmmmm........
I think I have kind-of run out of steam or at least the steam that I need to keep my blog updated. I LOVE to read other peoples blogs but they all seem to be going on fun trips or have really exciting things going on in their lives like moving into a new home, remodeling the one they live in or having a baby. The most exciting thing that I have to blog about is adopting 2 guinea pigs from the Humane Society and I am not sure if that is exciting or gross. The kids love them though. Well, I guess I am just thinking out loud on my blog as to whether or not I want to continue to update.........we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For my kids
So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...
-
Let me just start this post by saying how much moving sucks! I hope I never have to move again (well at least for another 3 years)! This ...
-
This morning I was driving the kids to school and listening to the radio and they had a trivia question. The question was "what countr...
6 comments:
I think guinea pigs are way exciting!! I think you have plenty going on also, your a busy mom and student!! That's way more than most people could handle.
Of course you want to continue to update. Don't worry, we don't have anything like that to blog about. I'm still unemployed and we don't know how we are going to make Novembers rent.
It's been a while since we've seen you guys - lets do dinner again.
Kinda feeling the same way if you haven't noticed! I don't even have two new guinea pigs to blog about, two really old cats is all I got! :)
I vote to keep updating!! :)
I've had guinea pigs for about 7 years now...we love them! At one point we had up to 7 that we kept as our own but we're back down to 2 now.
We even had a wedding for two of ours so they could then have babies :)Guinea pig babies are some of the cutest!
Um I think you are crazy! I am always feeling jealous of all the great things you do with your kids and remember to take pictures of. You totally better keep updating your blog or else! How as that for a threat?
KEEP UPDATING! The guinea pigs are a littltle too exciting for me so YAY for you for letting your kids have a pet. My kids would be so jealous...
Post a Comment