Thursday, October 15, 2009

Corn Maze!!!

A few weeks ago the kids and I went to the corn maze with our friends Gary and LaRecia or as the kids call them Lary and GaRecia. Anyways, fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I LOVE the colors, the temperature and all the fun things we get to do. They had a HUGE hay jump.

They also had a really big super slide!

Andrea and I on the horse ride out to the corn maze!

Bizzy, Lary and GaRecia.

Here is a group shot before we entered the maze. It was a really fun night with some AMAZING friends!

5 comments:

Shayle said...

That looks like so much Fun! Which corn maze did you guys go to? I love that they have a slid and a ride out to the corn maze.

Jean McKendrick said...

I am soooooooo jealous! I love to see you all in your winter wear, it was near 100 but down to 85 here yesterday. I MISS the fall. My kids would think they'd died and gone to heaven if we went to a corn maze. Kai's all about drawing mazes right now.

Jean McKendrick said...

P.S.
Love your background on your blog

Leslie said...

We like mazes too. It has been awhile since we have been but now you made me want to go.

jessica said...

First of all...your blog is adorable. I love the fall/Halloween stuff...

The corn maze looks like so much fun! Your kids are at great ages to do that kind of stuff.

For my kids

 So I recently showed my kids the blog and they LOVED it! We have looked at all the posts several times and had some good laughs. I decided ...