Alex....showin' how cool he is!
and what can ya say...this is Bizzy. Things are in full swing at our house. Bizzy is still in dance, Alex and Andrea are taking piano and all three have started soccer. Finals week is next week for me and then I will start summer classes immediately. We are LOVING the weather and can't wait to go camping again. The kids are "training" for the wildcat run in May so we are going to the track 2 or 3 times a week and running a mile. Hopefully I can get some good action shots at the kids games and post them soon.
6 comments:
Okay you are ridiculously busy...how in the world do even find time to blog? Seriously, you are amazing Jenny. And I'm not just saying that I mean it. I hope you know how amazing you are...
Love the pics. Alex does look like da bomb in that picture lol. I can't believe you do summer school, your awesome! And then we can go swimming soon and I will go camping with ya'll! :)
Wow, life's hopping at your house! That's cool the kids are taking piano, where do they practice? We want to get one some day so the kids can learn, me too. Did you know Matt played??
They are all running a mile? I don't know that Kai would run a mile, maybe I'd be surprised??
Oh yah, if you feel so inclined to save any cool clothes Alex has (like his Easter outfits) for the boys that would be cool! :)
So cute Jenny!!
Kudos to you for keeping your kids going and bettering yourself along the way...I don't know how you do it!
Jenny you are an awesome mom! You inspire me! Good luck with summer classes. :)
Post a Comment